It is with a heavy heart that I share that I will not be doing the Luckett’s Spring Market this year.
I am very sad about it.
The Spring Market has been such a highlight for Blue Egg Brown Nest. It is a time where I feel like I am a part of something bigger than myself. I am surrounded by other antique dealers & painters & women that are doing the same thing that I am. It has been a chance to meet many of my readers and sell my pieces.
This has been a very difficult year for me. As you know, I had a terrible fall early December breaking a rib, fracturing my scapula, getting staples in my head and a concussion from hell. After all the bruises healed, the intense headache and dizziness from the concussion lasted for three, very long months. It was during this time that I let Luckett’s know that I was not going to be able to prepare for the show. It was the right decision. I could not have done all the work that it takes, but still disappointing for me.
I’m still debating whether or not to go. I LOVE shopping myself, but I also don’t want to feel sad about not being a part of the action. I still have a few months to decide.
Luckett’s Spring Market
- Dates: May 17th & 18th 2014
- Times: 10am to 5pm daily
- Location: 42350 Lucketts Road in Leesburg, VA 20176.
- Event Type: Outdoor market selling antiques and vintage items; open rain or shine. Field parking.
- Number of vendors: 170+
- Admission: $7 per adult per day (children 12 and under are free; NO PETS PLEASE). No fee to park.
- Recurrence: Annual event (our 15th year this year)
- Items: Furniture, architectural elements, lamps, home decor items, glass & pottery, concrete / iron / lawn & garden, fabrics / textiles / vintage clothing, vintage findings, and paper collectibles